Optimizing Vision with Cosmetic Eye Treatments
- Upper & Lower Blepharoplasty: As we age, thin skin around the eyes stretches and sags. This is often one of the first visible signs of aging. With blepharoplasty, an eyelid rejuvenation surgical procedure, you no longer have to live with sagging upper eyelids or baggy lower eyelids. During the surgery, your extra skin and/or extra fat is removed and/or repositioned to fill hollow areas surrounding the eye. Many patients have the added benefit of enjoying better peripheral vision after correcting drooping upper lids, as the excess skin can interfere with vision.
- Brow Lift: Tissue and skin on our forehead begins to stretch and become droopy as a result of aging. Thanks to modern medicine, you can correct these cosmetic flaws. Through brow lifts, forehead lines and lines between your brows can be corrected, which can also make the eyes look more open. Four techniques are used to lift the brow and forehead. We determine the most appropriate technique for you based on the thickness, elasticity, and texture of the skin, the bone structure of the face, and the overall appearance of the eyelids, forehead, and the position of the eyebrows.
- Botox: Injectables like Botox are popular cosmetic treatments to smooth fine lines and deep wrinkles formed by the continual movement and contraction of facial muscles and to replace volume loss in areas around the face and mouth. Botox is a safe form of a neurotoxin produced by the microbe that causes botulism. These neurotoxin injections temporarily paralyze certain muscles from making expressions that leave dramatic lines and wrinkles. Fillers, often containing Hyaluronic Acid help to plump the skin treating areas that have lost volume due to aging.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing: We provide proven, effective laser skin resurfacing treatments designed your skin’s appearance and overall condition. The lasers we use direct a beam of light energy that can effectively reduce signs of aging, acne scars, sun damage, hyperpigmentation, and more. Laser skin resurfacing treatments are safe, efficient, require little downtime, and provide an immediate boost of self-confidence.
- IPL (Intense Pulsed Light): IPL is a light-based therapy that targets pigment in your skin cells to improve the color and texture of the skin without surgery. The Intense Pulsed Light is absorbed by pigment cells in your skin, which is why it is so effective at treating redness, unwanted small blood vessels, and brown spots. IPL requires multiple monthly treatments to achieve the desired goal.