About Key-Whitman Eye Center
Serving the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex
At Key-Whitman Eye Center, we are all about ensuring that our patients’ vision and eye care needs are met. As a fully integrated ophthalmology practice, we provide a lifetime of quality, specialized eye care for all of your vision needs.
Our life changing specialties include:
- Adult comprehensive eye care including management of dry eye, macular degeneration, glaucoma, corneal disease, diabetes, and medical retina
- Refractive surgery including custom all-laser, blade-free LASIK, PRK as well as the Visian implantable contact lens (ICL)
- Cataract surgery – We offer high technology lenses such as TECNIS® Symfony, Trulign®, Crystalens®, PanOptix®, TECNIS® Multifocal Lens, IQ ReSTOR®, and the Toric Intraocular Lens Implant
- Cosmetic and reconstructive eyelid surgery
- Therapeutic and cosmetic injections
Why Choose Our Clinic?
For 50+ years, Key-Whitman Eye Center has been serving the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. Our patients are our priority. We are proud to celebrate a legacy of service and excellence in this field and continue this tradition by ensuring that every patient who walks into our facility is treated with respect and care to ensure optimal eye health.
We use only the most advanced equipment and techniques approved by the United States Food & Drug Administration (FDA). All our doctors are board certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology or the American Board of Optometry. We are award-winning and highly rated, with a long list of accolades that include the D Magazine - Best since 2001.
According to Angie’s List founder Angie Hicks, “Only about 5% of the companies Key-Whitman Eye Center competes with are able to earn our Super Service Award. It’s a mark of consistently great customer service.”